Montag, 16. Juli 2012

IN THE CAR

                               

                                                         Dragon clouds so high above
                                                        I’ve only known careless love
                                                         It’s always hit me from below
                                                   But this time around it’s more correct
                                                          Right on target, so direct
                                           You're gonna make me lonesome when you go
                                                      Purple clover, Queen Anne’s Lace
                                                        Crimson hair across your face
                                                You could make me cry if you don’t know
                                                  Can’t remember what I was thinkin’ of
                                             You might be spoilin’ me with too much, love
                                            You're gonna make me lonesome when you go
       




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen